One of the most important things you can do to care for your smile is to see our dentists, Dr. Homayoun H. Zadeh and associates for your regular visits for prophylaxis or dental cleanings and exams in Ventura, California. By taking the time to see our team you can avoid or address oral health issues such as gum disease, cavities, and oral cancer.
During your visit to Brighton Specialty Dental Group our team can improve your dental health by:
- Removing the plaque and tartar that can lead to gingivitis and periodontitis. No matter how well you brush and floss, you cannot remove all of the bacteria and other harmful substances from your smile
- Preventing or managing gum disease
- Polishing your teeth to remove stains from the things you eat and drink
- Detecting and treat minor problems before they become larger ones
- Talking with you about improving your oral healthcare routine at home
While most dentists provide prophylactic treatments, Dr. Zadeh has pioneered dental treatments that have restored the health an appearance of many smiles, and you can call Brighton Specialty Dental Group at 805-644-5284 to schedule your appointment with our dentists and team.